The only thing left of this tiny town is the former gas station. The street address is technically in Middleton.
From Michigan Place Names
Gratiot County: John H. Shafer became the first postmaster of this rural post Office, named after its township, on Aug. 28, 1857. The office Was closed on May 21, 1860, but was restored, with Abraham M. Butterfield as postmaster, on Dec. 8, 1863, and operated until April 30, 1902 (Tucker; PO Archives)