The Battle Creek Auto Theatre was opened by Midwest Enterprises on June 20, 1948. It featured a 880 car capacity on a 20 acre site. It also boasted a 40 x 60 concrete dance floor behind the snack bar. The managers office was situated above the ticket booths, offering a view of the entire theatre.
Butterfield Theatres took over the Auto Theatre and the nearby West Point Drive-In in the summer of 1963. The closing date was likely in the mid-1980’s.