This restaurant was opened in 1958 by Clarence Tuma. It was known for it's one-pound pork chop. An article in the "Farm Journal" really put this place on the map. The restaurant catered to some of the most prominent members of the Midland social register including the Dow Company. Sadly, the restaurant closed in 2007. Apparently fine-dining has fallen out of favor in some areas. The structure still stands although it has been modified somewhat. As of 2018, a church was occupying the space.